Webinar with London Stock Exchange Group
The threat of cyber crime is rising in frequency and complexity. Cyber security can be a tricky area to navigate but with the right tools and processes, you can help keep your organisation secure today, and in the future.
On Wednesday 12 October, CyberHive was part of an expert panel with London Stock Exchange, CYE, Cyberhive, findings, Praxonomy and Sapphire on Cyber security and what you need to know to protect your business.
In this webinar, we discussed:
- Cybersecurity trends and threats for 2023
- How to build the right security budget? What are the data sources a CISO should use?
- What the company management/board should ask about security?
- How to measure risk and build security mitigation plan that are aligned with the business needs.
- What are the most common security mistakes organisations make?
- Over the last five years, how has the CISO’s role changed
You can still access and listen to the webinar below.
- Cyber security for SMEs: Don’t put yourself at risk
- Redefining cyber security with Zero Trust Network Access
- Addressing communication challenges in cyber security for business
- Bulletproof your business: The ultimate SME cyber security checklist
- CyberHive Connect 2.0 – Revolutionising network discovery and configuration
Get in touch
If you have a question or would like some more information, contact us today.